ISO 9001 is an internationally recognised reference standard for Quality Management Systems.
Grassi 1925 obtained this certification for its Italian plant in Lonate Pozzolo in 1995 (click to view the certification), for its Romanian production plant in Târgu Trotuş (click to view the certification), for its Tunisian production plant in Korba (click to view the certification).
Why is this certification important?
Being ISO 9001 certified allows us to:
- systematically assess risks and opportunities;
- adopt an organisational model based on an integrated processes approach;
- better respond to the needs and expectations of customers;
- reduce costs by improving operational efficiency;
- clearly define the responsibilities and professional growth of its employees;
- establish transparent communication towards reference markets.