ISO 9001 is an internationally recognised reference standard for Quality Management Systems.
Grassi 1925 obtained this certification for Italian plant in Lonate Pozzolo in 1995, for Romanian production plant in Târgu Trotuş, for Tunisian production plant in Korba.
Why is this certification important?
Being ISO 9001 certified allows us to:
- systematically assess risks and opportunities;
- adopt an organisational model based on an integrated processes approach;
- better respond to the needs and expectations of customers;
- reduce costs by improving operational efficiency;
- clearly define the responsibilities and professional growth of its employees;
- establish transparent communication towards reference markets.